"In life you can choose two paths; The path of least resistance,
or the path you cannot resist."
"NEVER RESIST."

Friday, October 14, 2011

Welcome to Morocco!


This morning I watched the sun come up as I walked across the tar mat and up onto my plane. It was beautiful, as were the views from the airplane as we traveled across the dessert up towards Morocco. 




Coming into Morocco the landscape changed into a patch work of earth tones, as you can see below...



I arrived at the hotel where I met up with my mummy!!! Reunited and it feels so good.
Check out the view from our hotel in Casablanca, where we will be spending the night tonight. 


1 comment:

  1. Glad you both landed safely and having a great trip. Just remember if you see something you love in a Medina-- buy it. You may never see it again and so what if it's $5.00 cheaper in another city. (of course unless you are making a large purpose) There are too many times that I said "I'll wait til the next city and then I could never find the item again. Also some of the Medina's wind around like crazy and you may never even find the store again... hmmm... well there always is GPS.. Wishing you a great trip and happy bargain hunting!!

    ReplyDelete