"In life you can choose two paths; The path of least resistance,
or the path you cannot resist."
"NEVER RESIST."

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

More Design Fun!

 God i wish it was this cheap to have all my clothes custom made in the USA.
I am really enjoying this whole process of picking fabrics, drawing out what I want and having it made and tailored to fit perfect.
Marjory, my tailor here, does very good work and she hates that I know it. Today as I left with my new threads she jokingly yelled out the door to me "Stop it with your hard designs". I laughed back saying, "Oh no you just wait, they are only going to get harder!". She seemed to like that response.
She may hate making the things that I bring in, but she loves showing them off after. 
My sketch.



The back...

My sketch.



I tried to get a picture of the back
but I failed....
It looks much better in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment