"In life you can choose two paths; The path of least resistance,
or the path you cannot resist."
"NEVER RESIST."

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Having a Bad Day? Not Anymore.


It is pretty much impossible to look at these photographs and not smile.
I dare you to try.
Another day at the Beacon House Orphanage... Another day of heart melting cuteness.  
Today was bitter sweet, as I had to say goodbye to one of my favorite little girls at Beacon House who is being adopted! It is nice to know that some of these children will be adopted by lovely families from around the world, but watching them leave is tough. 
If you wish to donate to Beacon House, or just learn more about them, I have posted the link below!



Very proud of her work book!


And then there was this....


I told her to strike a pose.... I think it is safe to say that she has the whole posing thing down pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment