"In life you can choose two paths; The path of least resistance,
or the path you cannot resist."
"NEVER RESIST."

Sunday, August 14, 2011

All Moved In...Well That Was Quick

Well, being that I brought next to nothing, it took me no time at all to unpack and get settled in. And Oh boy is my decorating lame. I think it is safe to say that I am going to have to purchase quite a bit of fun, pretty, cultural, bad ass stuff to cover these white walls if I am going to live here the next 110 days.



I have the bucket list front and center... ready to cross a few of those off.


I miss all of my nick nacks....paddy wack, give a dog a bone.

People have been flying into Accra through out the day. Tomorrow we begin orientation...whatever that means exactly. So tonight I get to chill and sleep for my first night half way around the world.
EEEk....GOOD GOD, I AM IN GHANA.

No comments:

Post a Comment